Positive Input Ventilation
Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) systems create fresh and healthy living environments by supplying fresh, filtered air into a property at a continuous rate.
PIV units help to eliminate surface condensation, prevent mould growth and reduce house dust mite populations.
The Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) units also offer a wide range of energy saving and health benefits. What’s more, our positive input ventilation units are ideal for retrofit projects.
We use a loft mounted positive input ventilation unit with a built in sensor to measure attic temperature and a separate monitor which is located in the living space of the home. Airflow is boosted by the fan when the natural air temperature in your loft is greater than that in the home to take advantage of the free thermal gain but switches off when summer temperatures are high.
- Quick and easy to fit
- Complies with Building Regulations
- Extremely low power consumption
- Smart dual sensor technology
- Uses thermal gain advantage for low price heat recovery
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Significantly improves indoor air quality
- Effective in the control of condensation
- Automatic summer cut off
- The unit is installed in the attic space after an attic inspection to ensure that the unit works at its optimum.